DATA PROCESSING NOTICE
FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES PROVIDED TO NATURAL PERSONS
We would like to inform you that our company processes the personal data of natural persons that enter into an agreement with us as buyers or suppliers for the purpose of executing, performing, terminating contracts and providing contractual discounts, and the legal grounds for doing so is the performance of contracts (for dental treatment). This data processing is also lawful in cases where the processing is necessary to implement measures that you requested prior to entering into a contract with us (e.g. dental consultation, consultation prior to treatments, etc.).
We would like to also inform you that
1. The employees of our company responsible for customer service tasks, the doctors performing the treatments, our contracted partners have access to the data processed by our company;
2. Personal data are processed as long as the service is used, and after the termination of the agreement it is stored for the period stipulated in the relevant industry-specific legislation;
3. You have the right:
– to request from our company access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing of your personal data;
– to exercise your right to data portability;
– to withdraw your consent at any time which shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent prior to its withdrawal;
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority* or turn to the court if your rights have been infringed;
4. Providing the data is a prerequisite for entering into a contract, you are required to provide personal data because otherwise, you will not be able to use our services.