Learn why immediate loading implant based denture is the best solution
There are several ways to replace missing teeth, and whichever one the dentist recommends depends on the circumstances. This article will discuss one of the state-of-the-art solutions and explain why immediate loading implant-based denture is ideal for complete tooth deficiency. This implant also has another commonly used name, one-phase implant. This name comes from the fact that dental implantation occurs in a single phase.
Almost half of the over-50s are needed to wear dentures. Many are ashamed and may find it humiliating to have lost their original teeth, though this may not be their fault. We have to have teeth if we want to live everyday life. If you have it, no one can distinguish a stable, well-made, aesthetic denture from its teeth. People with a one-phase implant-based fixed denture don’t have to worry about talking and smiling anymore.
Denture wearers are aware of the inconvenience of a removable denture. Those who have removable prosthetics for a more extended period will find that they are unstable, so they must use more and more dental adhesives to keep them from moving. In many cases, making a genuinely stable denture that does not move in the most unexpected situations of life and does not interfere with chewing or taste perception is impossible. And a denture that covers the entire palate, even if it is more stable, is highly uncomfortable.
What problems can an unstable denture cause?
- Sensitive, sometimes painful, rubbed, swollen, inflamed gums,
- Impaired taste perception,
- Digestive complaints due to insufficiently chewed food,
- Irritation due to residual food under the denture,
- Harder, crunchy foods are impossible to consume,
- Changed voice and speech,
- Lack of self-confidence in private, corporate, and business life,
- Constant feeling of shame anxiety.
Don’t live like that! There is a better solution!
In the case of toothless jaws, a method that is ready in a few days on the lower or upper jaws is both fully functional and aesthetically pleasing. This solution is an immediate loading implant based denture. It is the perfect solution for quick completion. A complete oral rehabilitation (lower and upper dentures) is ready in just five days! And during that time, the long-term temporary denture is also done. By the way, the word “fix” means that the denture is glued on the implants with unique adhesive by the implantologist, so the patient cannot remove it!
Advantages of immediate loading implant based denture over traditional removable denture
- They glue the denture with a unique adhesive to the implants, anchored in the jawbone that makes the denture impossible to move.
- Bite and chewing are safe and effective again; no matter what food you eat, the denture remains firmly in place.
- With dentures fixed on implants, the power and efficiency of chewing are nearly the same as that of your teeth, thus avoiding possible digestive problems due to insufficiently chewed food.
- An immediate loading implant based denture does not hinder speech or laughter; no need to cover your mouth anymore.
- The denture fixed on one-phase implants does not move, does not damage the oral mucosa, it is firmly stable.
- Anyone using this solution will forget that they have dentures since they are so light, comfortable, reliable, and natural to wear.
- Do not irritate the gums and therefore do not cause gingivitis.
- Implants do not need to replace, and they remain for a lifetime with proper oral hygiene and constant checking.
- This type of denture is also the perfect solution for those with significant bone deficiency.
What does the immediate loading implant process look
They take a panoramic X-ray during a personal consultation to determine precisely how many implants were to insert. We draw up a treatment plan and outline the expected costs.
For the first time, after multiple anesthesias, teeth that are not suitable for prosthetic care (if any) are removed without pain, and the required number of implants are implanted. Then there will be an impression. That is when we discuss the color and the shape of the teeth. After that, the imprint immediately goes to our dental laboratory, where highly experienced dental technicians make the dentures.
The next 2-to 3 days will be the frame and denture tests. On day 4, the immediate loading implant based long-term temporary denture will hand over. On the last day, checks and final adjustments may be possible.
Who may have an immediate loading implant based denture?
Anyone who does not have treatable teeth can have such denture. Such dentures look and feel absolutely like healthy original teeth. Experience has shown that 99% of patients can have immediate loading implant based dentures, so this might be the solution for you too.
Our Articles section contains several writings on dentures, implants, and implantation methods. If you have an opinion about this article, let us know about it in the Comment section below. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
iliDent Patient Coordination Center © Copyright 2020 iliDent.com