We believe in the value of Dental Warranty as a benefit to our patients. We have seen great results in our warranty program both, financially and with patients feeling better protected. That is why we provide a limited warranty on both the Fixed Full Dentures with Immediate Loading Implants and also on its prices. The latter means, if you find someone who gives you a lower price for that job in our area, the job will be done at that price.
– Metal fused porcelain prosthesis and zirconium prosthesis – 2 years
– Implant Material Fault – Lifetime Warranty
– For implantation – 10 years
– You must take part in free checks (6-12 months)
– Observe the oral hygiene regulations prescribed by your doctor
GUARANTEE IS NOT VALIDATE
– If you miss the controls
– If can be proved that you didn’t pay enough attention to mouth hygiene
WHAT THE LIMITED GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER
– Any dental illness following and not related to your office visit.
– Any misuse, abuse of the dental work, such as biting down on hard items like bone, nuts and so on.
– Accidental breakage, damage or destruction of the dental work, due to dropping it or other misuses.
– Dental work performed by another dental professional.
– You do not attend our clinics or other certified practices for check-ups at least once every 12 months.
– Gum tissue or bone is naturally reducing.
– General illness is present which has an unfavorable effect on the jaw (like diabetes, osteoporosis, epilepsy, excessive X-rays, after-condition or chemotherapy).
– Smoking, drug or alcohol abuse.
– Destruction or damage to dental work due to an accident.
– Deliberate damage to dental work.
In sum, under the Limited Warranty, you agree to take care of your teeth and follow your dentist’s oral hygiene advice and recommendations. You also agree to at least a yearly follow up visit in one of our offices.
HIGH QUALITY, AFFORDABLE PRICES
The method we use is today’s latest implant-based dentures, which also can be the solution for those who suffer from significant bones deficiency. We are using exclusively genuine, reliable implants and implantation tools thatmade by the inventor and manufacturer in Switzerland.We ask you to compare our prices with other dentistry in our area, who using the same method that we are. You will find out that our prices are certainly favorable for you.
OWN DENTAL TECHNICIAN LABOARORY ON SITE
It is a huge advantage that we have our own dental laboratory that is in the same building as the dental office. The dental technician is always present in the dentures setting up, so he can see exactly how and what to do to make the finished denture perfect. On the other hand, due to the proximity of the dental laboratory, the procedure becomes more precise and much quicker.
SIMPLE, PAINLESS AND QUICK
Since we only work with original Swiss implants and implantation technology, a complete fixed denture can be done in 5 working days or less! During implantation there is no need to open the gum, there is no rough oral surgery, so implantation is completely painless and the recovery takes only days. It is also important to mention that there is not, 3-6 months heling and ossification process compared to conventional two-phase implantation.
In addition to that all consultations and check-ups are free, so our patients may feel completely safe since we provide with double guarantee! The guarantee applies to the work done, to the built-in implants, as well as the prices. The latter means, if you find someone who gives you a lower price for that job in our area, it will be done at that price. For details of the guarantees, see the guarantee page.