Dental Elite and Dental Union really believes in the value of Dental Warranty as a benefit to our patients, especially for those who do lot of work and that require a significant investment. They have seen great results in their warranty program, both financially and with patients feeling better protected. They honor Limited Warranty on dental work, dental products and orthodontic products installed or implanted by Dent Elite or Dental Union.
1 year - on Dentures
3 years - on Dental visits, cosmetic dentistry, partials and crowns Infrared fillings
2 years - on Partials
2 years - on Gold -, porcelain - and zirconium crowns. (Temporary partials are not included)
10 years - on Implants including: Alpha Bio®, Semados®
Under our Limited Warranty, you agree to take care of your teeth, and follow your dentist's oral hygiene advice and recommendations. You also agree to a yearly follow up visit in one of our offices.
What our Limited Warranty does not cover.
- Any dental illness following and not related to your office visit
- Any misuse, abuse of the dental work, such as biting down on hard items like bone, nuts etc.
- Accidental breakage, damage or destruction of the dental work, due to dropping it or other misuse.
- Dental work performed by other dental professional.
- You do not attend our clinics or other certified practices for check-ups at least once every 12
- Gum tissue or bone is naturally reducing
- General illness is present which has an unfavourable effects on the jaw (like diabetes,
osteoporosis, epilepsy, excessive X-rays, after-condition or chemotherapy)
- Smoking, drug or alcohol abuse
- Destruction or damage of the dental work due to an accident.
- Deliberate damage of the dental work.